Diorama's Wall...

P

Polux

Hey!

I'm changing the man cave...., and yesterday I added a new furniture on the room.

By the moment all is ok... :smiling3:

So I decided to show my train diorama. The base is 16 x 16 inches...it has the same width like the furniture!! :confused:

So I have to change the base on my future dioramas!!

I have a new idea :smiling3:

There is a free wall on the room. so I decided to buy different shelfs, that I will use as a base, and then I can hang up on the wall! More free space on the man cave, with some different dioramas around!

The size of the shelf is not practical...but the surface can admit some cool dioramas! (Ikea is great) 40 x 8 inches! Long with a few width....

I love the dioramas so my idea is build all them different (scale and topic). :smiling3:

The most simple and faster idea is a train layout at HO scale (1/87)

A WWII street?! Build only with cars...I see there are a good stuff, and some brands has started to produce civilian figures as well.

I would like to produce a Sci-Fi one...but I haven't any idea yet! :sad: the scale could be 1/20!

Well...you have any ideas guys?!?

Polux

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
How about a 1/72 rail gun dio Polux ?

An apocalyptic street scene for sci fi like terminator or warhammer 40,000:smiling3:

T

tommy1drop

The ww2 street sounds good, endless possibilities with that scene;)

What about a naval dio?

P

Polux

Wow!! 40 inches of warhammer dio could be terrific ;)

Nice idea Alan!

P

Polux

Yep!!

This isn’t the free wall...but the idea is similar! Just use those shelves to build dioramas!!

View attachment 112425

I show two cars 1/35 on the shelf to see the size.....Wow! I will have a lot of space to build a street!!!!!!

View attachment 112426

Or other version is the train layout at 1/87 ;)

View attachment 112427

I have time to decide.....and the advantage is that I can build more than one diorama at the same time, without being worried about the space!!

You hang the shelf on the wall and no problem :D :D :D

DSC_1230.JPG

DSC_1232.JPG

DSC_1235.JPG

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Very cool mate , I like that big jeep , id say it's 1/6 scale very nice :smiling3:

P

Polux

\ said:
Very cool mate , I like that big jeep , id say it's 1/6 scale very nice :smiling3:
Thanks mate!!

Maybe is my best build. Almost for me :smiling3: