Does this figure add to this build ?

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
On a rummage in the bits bin I came across this figure and I was wondering if he could go in my hanomag on the Libya dio

I've painted him up to complement the the other figure but I'm unsure as if he looks right as this is an action piece and he's sort of just looking out in a daze

So if you could tell me if he looks ok in there I'd be very grateful :smiling3: View attachment 115833

View attachment 115834

image.jpg

image.jpg

L

Laurie

Looks fine to me Alan. Noticed in a lot of pictures in the WW11 desert war that officers did not seem to wear helmets.

Probably as they wore ear phones a lot over their peaked caps I suppose to keep in touch with their squadron.

Always try to get figures in mine as it gives a scale to the size of the machine. Unfortunate that a lot of

manufacturers do not provide figures. Airfix are slowly introducing them. But a Merlin helicopter none

at all. Had to buy a Lynx set from PJ Productions.

Laurie

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
He might look better with your Stuart build - looking at the damage perhaps?

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys I agree with Dave he's mor a let's look at this so I'll take a look at what I've got in other kits :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Yes I agree Ian I've taken him out and I'll use him for something else :smiling3: