Does this look ok ?

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I'm now thinking on my base for the market garden dio and I remember building a Dutch house a few

months back , it is supposed to be 1/35 scale but I think that's way off , I would say it's too big for 1/32

Anyway I decided to dig it out the box it's been languishing in and put my figures on and I took a kuble wagon from another dio to get a feel for it

These are the pics please feel free to be as honest as possible even brutal if you wish , if I do decide to use it then it needs some attention:smiling3:

View attachment 116560

View attachment 116561

View attachment 116562

View attachment 116563

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I agree Peter , this has bugged me for a while that mini art arnt 1/35 scale

M

My Model Car Workshop

You could try lowering the door openings, so they are about 6' 6" high and maybe taking a bit of the width, so they are a scale 3ft wide.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
You could try lowering the door openings, so they are about 6' 6" high and maybe taking a bit of the width, so they are a scale 3ft wide.
I did think of that but I can't really do that Geoff the doors won't fit and it's stuck to the base

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
It does look over sized Alan, but I think it's the fact that it's such a large door step, place the figures into the door hole and I think you will find its not that far out if at all.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
It does look over sized Alan, but I think it's the fact that it's such a large door step, place the figures into the door hole and I think you will find its not that far out if at all.
Er you were saying Ian View attachment 116573

:D
image.jpg

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Yep, way oversized Al, even if you built up ground the doorways and windows look wrong for the scale.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys , I may as well bin this , I have nothing that would go with it even 1/32 would look wrong

Thanks for your opinions and advice it's much appreciated:smiling3:

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
\ said:
Cheers guys , I may as well bin this , I have nothing that would go with it even 1/32 would look wrong
Thanks for your opinions and advice it's much appreciated:smiling3:
You could always create a dio with a 1/32 airplane (Me109 or Spitfire or somesuch) crashed into it :D