Dragon Bf 110D-3

• Thread starter Airfix Modeller Freak
  • Start date

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Hi Alan good to see you like my paint job. sorry about not posting the scale- it is a 1:32 Dragon Bf 110D-3. That is why it is possible to paint in so much detail.John
Thanks john I'm thinking of getting one now:smiling3: your right about scale the bigger the kit the more you can express yourself :smiling3:

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

Sorry about no updates so far- I've lost my camera lol But I have nearly finished masking the canopy. Although detailed, the canopy is extremely hard to put together

A

AlasdairGF

Curious: what are you masking your canopies with? And are there advantages over using e.g. Tamiya tape like I've been using?

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

\ said:
Curious: what are you masking your canopies with? And are there advantages over using e.g. Tamiya tape like I've been using?
Hi Alasdair,

I use a flexible type of average masking tape which does its job very well. I guess Tamiya masking tape would be great as well but for a roll of tape, it is pretty expensive! I use the cheaper alternative which has worked fine for me as it has caused no problems for me so far. But if you are using Tamiya Tape, keep on using it. It is great and does its job perfectly well.

John

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

Sorry everyone, I have to leave Australia for a year and I will not be on the forum for a year. But I will be back eventually...

Work on the Dragon Bf will also ceased until I am back but I will post photos of it soon.

Bye, John

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Safe travels John, see you when you get back.

First Name
Gregg
All the best for your travels, and look forward to seing you back.

A little advice about the masking tape.

Don't leave it on for the next year, you will never be able to remove it when you get back.:eek:

Been there, done that, didn't work.:mad:

Gregg

K

Kressy_13

Hope all goes well for you mate. The 110 will be waiting.