Eduard 1/48 Bf109E-4 ProfiPACK Edition

C

CharleyGnarlyP290

I have never posted an aircraft kit here, so here you go. This is the third completed aircraft kit I have managed since I got back into the hobby in 2014.
First of all, the kit is great. Fit was hassle free and the detail is very nice. I went with Von Werra's scheme and like it... mostly. If I could do it over, the front cowling would have been a bit lighter, but I guess I will have to give it another shot in the future.
Eduard Bf109E-4 Complete by Brett Grogan, on Flickr

Attachments

• 33455340892_b070e0fe37_o.jpg
    33455340892_b070e0fe37_o.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 0

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
That is a first class build Brett , the paint and subtle chipping/ weathering are perfect for me.I love this , cheers tony

D

Doug Hughes

Looks great, Brett - nice photos too. I'd echo Tony's feeling about the weathering, not too much, not too little - just right.

B

BigZimmo

Hi Brett!!!
Really a cracker.......absolutely well done!!!

:smiling3:

C

CharleyGnarlyP290

Thanks everyone for the remarks. And Doug... thanks for the photo compliment. That is an area that I have been trying to work on.

D

dubster72

Really nice Brett, that looks just about perfect!

The kit is very good too, I built it myself a couple of years ago - certainly not as fussy as the Eduard 190s! ;)

B

Bangor Lad

Really well finished. I have a group of three Battle of Britain 109's that have been waiting for paint for a long, long time. You might have just inspired me to get them back onto the workbench!
Cheers

First Name
john
Very nice indeed and a great job on your pictures.
Cheers John

C

CharleyGnarlyP290

Thanks for the comments, volks. And John, thanks for the photo comment. It is definitely an area that I have been wanting to improve upon.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great job Brett, that's a very nice finish you've achieved

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That is a great result Brett. Love the paint job. As others have commented. Just right, not to much or to little.
One to be proud of for sure.

C

CharleyGnarlyP290

Thanks again, everyone. I am really looking forward to my next aircraft project.