Eduard Bf110G-4 1/48scale

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Nice piccies. I can't add much to what I've said,I can't see how you could build that model any better...top job.

Cheers

Steve

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
An excellent result. Doesn't sunlight really bring what is clearly a great model to life.

Regards

Colin M.......

B

Bunkerbarge

Absolute cracker, I'd love to have a really good look into that superb canopy and study the internal detail. Great shots as well, hopefully someone cleverer than me can make the props spin, which will take the picture to a new level.

F

Fenlander

Very nicely put together Trey and the paint job has to rank as one of the most realistic I have seen. Superb work.

J

JFJ

\ said:
Absolute cracker, I'd love to have a really good look into that superb canopy and study the internal detail. Great shots as well, hopefully someone cleverer than me can make the props spin, which will take the picture to a new level.
I remember John (Centurion3RTR) inserted a small motor and batteries inside his 1/72 Hurricane to make the prop spin. I wanted to do the same thing with my He 177 except insert the batteries in the bomb bay but that was impossible because the bomb bay was not high enough and if a cut out the bottom of the bomb bay the batteries would hit the floor where one of the gun turrets is. Decided to abort the plan eventually.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Tim Prosser takes the most amazing photographs of his 1/72nd models,props spinning,inflight. I can't find his web site but I did find some pictures of his Spitfire models,along with an explanation of how he does it here.

http://spitfiresite.com/2010/07/spitfire-models-by-tim-prosser-2.html

Absolutely fantastic!

Cheers

Steve

T

treyzx10r

Huge thanks for all the great compliments everybody really appreciate the kind words! All the support really helps keep me motivated to take each build to a higher level thanks to you all. I've enjoyed the challenge switching up build subjects wish I would've stepped out of my comfort zone sooner! I would like to try the spinning prop set up thats great!

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi trey, sorry mate ive only just caught up with this one. Absolutely faultless build , you should be well proud of it! The paintwork is superb and some great blue sky shots too. My only criticism is that you could have ironed the white sheet before taking the pics !!LOL! On the subject of spinning props , when i was a kid (many moons ago!) we used to make the prop so it was free spinning and then get my mums hair dryer (on cold setting preferably!) and blow the model so they would spin ,maybe if yours arent glued it might work for a nice in flight shot. If not , i did an in flight shot on my bf 109 reno racer by using photoshop to smudge the prop , it turned out quite realistic, cheers tony

I

Iwtcha

Phenomenal work, the ultimate painting and perfect presentations