Si.
Very nice Al, like this mate.

Si:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys I'm humbled:smiling3:

The tracks well I'm a bit annoyed with because I had painted them in a dull steel and added a rust pigment then dry brushed in steel and they looked great all the rust was just in the recess and around the rivets and they did look worn and old then I added the mud and found I couldn't recover them but Im pleased the way they look and the gloss vanish gives that wet mud look which I'm glad I've found out how to do it :smiling3:

Thanks again guys

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Nice one Al, looks great mate

Lee :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
real nice build Alan, do like it, well done ;)

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Wow, nice one Alan. Weathering and paint work are spot on, great build.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers folks I'm pleased you like it :smiling3:

Peej

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Nice one Alan! Looks great:smiling3:

First Name
Neil
Hello,

I found your build thread on the Emhar Male tank, I am just finishing off putting together the female one but I'm not sure of the colours. I found a conversion for the FS codes but I only have Tamiya and Humbrol and none of them match the codes they use (FS 16118, 10219, 10118 and 14187) I am going to do the German version.

The notes say just a basic battleship grey on most, the Germans then used grey on the captured ones with some camouflage used but not having much joy. Once built I can leave it until I get the right ones. Also, what colour would the tracks be? You said a steel grey so I was thinking something like a gunmetal grey then dry brush with silver/black and rust before some mud.

It is a neat little kit and pretty much completed it in a few hours yesterday.

Neil

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers Mike I appreciate that :smiling3:

\ said:
Hello,I found your build thread on the Emhar Male tank, I am just finishing off putting together the female one but I'm not sure of the colours. I found a conversion for the FS codes but I only have Tamiya and Humbrol and none of them match the codes they use (FS 16118, 10219, 10118 and 14187) I am going to do the German version.

The notes say just a basic battleship grey on most, the Germans then used grey on the captured ones with some camouflage used but not having much joy. Once built I can leave it until I get the right ones. Also, what colour would the tracks be? You said a steel grey so I was thinking something like a gunmetal grey then dry brush with silver/black and rust before some mud.

It is a neat little kit and pretty much completed it in a few hours yesterday.

Neil
the colours of these first tanks are unclear even bovington tank museum can't be sure of the exact colours , I painted mine in a nato olive but I've seen them in olive drab, khaki , dark green, so I personally wouldn't worry too much about it but

I painted my tracks in Vallejo oily steel then added a rust pigment wash and let that dry before giving it a dry brush of oily steel again

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
I don't know how I missed this one first time around Alan, a very nice build I did the Airfix one for the captured GB
Cheers Ian appreciate it:smiling3: , It didn't stay on the recent posts for long so blink and you would have missed it :D

N

noble

Nice work Alan, that looks just right by the way nice work on the paint and the tracks.

scott