F-15E

0ne48thtel

This has been a great kit to build although there was one thing I had to add to the kit. For it to be an exact replica of the plane at Fairford it needed the bombs adding so I took them from another kit. Acouple of the missiles were added from a weapons kit also. The cockpit is one of the Aires ones and as usual this was a pig to add, Hey ho.

I made a bit of a hash with a couple of the decals but that was down to using a neat decal fixer. We live and learn I guess.

View attachment 70576

View attachment 70577

View attachment 70578

View attachment 70579

View attachment 70580

View attachment 70581

View attachment 70582

View attachment 70583

View attachment 70584

View attachment 70585

comp1.JPG

comp2.JPG

comp3.JPG

comp4.JPG

comp5.JPG

comp6.JPG

comp7.JPG

comp8.JPG

comp9.JPG

comp10.JPG

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Lovely build Terry, superb quality all round.

Si:smiling3:

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I agree, very nicely done. It's obviously a big beast but I can see some bits which must have been a right old fiddle and which you've made a lovely job of. It's a good looking model!

Cheers

Steve

First Name
Dave
A great build Terry.You added a few more details that I didn't put on mine.Youve obviously got more patience.I agree the decals were a let down.Which is unusual for Revell as in my experience there decals are usually very good.Ive got a couple of Academy 1/48 F15E's in my stash.I reckon this kit is as good apart from the lack of weapons.Oh,and the Academy has a seam down the middle of the windscreen as well as the canopy.

0ne48thtel

Thanks guys.

Dave if I were to do this kit again I think the kit cockpit would be used as this one was a bit of a mare but I think that goes with a/m bits.

It is a kit I would recomend