F/A 18E Super Hornet 1/48 Hasegawa

T

treyzx10r

Finished up the super bug , just a disclaimer the markings are'nt correct for this particular Hornet they actually belong on the 2 seater. Hope you enjoy and feel free to critique or comment .

build thread

http://www.scale-models.co.uk/community/threads/f-a-18e-super-hornet-1-48-hasegawa.27530/

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Superb build Trey. Last I saw you were cleaning up intakes and applying washes to the landing gear so a fast finish! Nice markings, very patriotic :smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

Master piece great work, I know nothing about aircraft markings so looks perfect to me and even if I did I'm not a rivet counter.

P

Polux

Great build Trey!!

The landing gear looks spot on. Very clean and tidy model ;)

Cheers

Polux

First Name
Dave
Great build Trey.Its very difficult to make an all grey paint job look interesting.But you've achieved that with your subtle weathering.

C

Caledonia

For someone out of his comfort zone you did your excellent finish Trey, almost tempted to try one myself. Cheers Derek

T

treyzx10r

Polux, Dave, Ian, Terry, Scott and Derek thank you all for the high marks and appreciate you all taking the time to comment! cheers Trey

Z

Ziper_it

Wonderful build, painting and weathering are perfect.

I'd like to build one too.

Francesco

D

dubster72

That's an excellent Hornet Trey! I second that about an all grey scheme, they're really hard to do well, but you've nailed it!

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Great work Trey. Not many superlatives i can add to what has already been said but i say them anyway - beautiful Super Hornet!

Well done!

Paul

M

mobear

need a tomcat to kick its ass lol,fantastic build all in all,worthy of 5 *s from me

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I'm not seeing pictures - is it just me ?