filler/putty

S

shogunvn

I have dirt cheap solution from Vietnam. Have anyone of you tried liquid correction pen? I don't know how much it is in UK or US, but they are very cheap compared to Tam putty or Mr. Color. It is also very easy to use, just use it like you do a correction on paper. It can be used to fill gap and sink mark. The only problem is that for large gap and sink mark, it might take about two hour to completely dry. Sometimes, there are bubbles, but no problem just apply another layer. If you want to see the result, please look at my Pak43.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
That's a good tip and is useful for small gaps. I've used it in the past but not so much these days.

Did you know that the original "liquid paper" commonly called Tippex in the UK was invented by Bette Nesmith? She was the mother of Mike Nesmith who found fame as one of "The Monkees".

Cheers

Steve

S

shogunvn

Hehe... I have totally no idea what you are talking about, Stona. "The Monkees" is a music band, I pressume? I just found out Mr.Surfacer is great for filling sink mark and pin mark, although it takes time to dry but it is much better than the liquid paper.