Finished Not A GB Airfix Mk I Hurricane 1:72

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi tony, every now and then a chap on e-bay lists a load i think his user name is p1101 ,try this link and click on the see other items ,this is the one i did so i know this ones a beauty!(SK 009) FM-2 Wildcat in 1/144th Scale. 1 FM-2 Kit & 1 on eBay (end time 28-Nov-10 17:19:24 GMT)

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Yeah hes got loads and i can vouch for him,ive got both mine from him no probs, cheers tony

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
There's something a bit emotional about an old Airfix kit. It may be something to do with the fact my first (and many more later ) models were Airfix. Sure they don't have the detail we would all like, but as Graham has proved, they still look good when built to this standard. A very nice job, the fact it was done in nearly a day makes me feel a bit lazy, as my 109 sits on my right demanding more paint !

Regards

Colin M.........

F

Fenlander

Don't let us get carried away here guys, I have models that have been on the go for months and will be months before they get finished. I didn't set out to do a speed build, I set out to have a fun build and I can honestly say, mission accomplished.

R

roconnell

Excellent build Graham.

Once again you amaze me with yet another corker, I always look forward to seeing your latest accomplishes.

Amazed you built this in nearly a day, my Hurri took me three months!

Rich

B

Bunkerbarge

You've definately hit the nail on the head there. Kits are supposed to be enjoyable and fun to make so "bang for your buck" you can't beat a kit like this. It looks really good Graham and will sit on the shelf with the other 1/72nd aircraft very well.