'Gagarins last flight ' --- Yaks MiG 15 UTI cross kit conversion 1/32 scale

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Thats very nice Tony great attention to detail, top marks for this one.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Wow , thanks for all the great comments, I got a real buzz when i finally finished this as it was a model that wasnt available as a kit so it had the rarity factor (or so I thought - someone has just released a 1/32 resin kit of a Mig 15 UTI that retails for about £115!!!) anyhoo , heres a few shots that should have been in the original batch with the boarding ladder! Spaseba Comrades!!!! cheers tony

View attachment 90252

View attachment 90253

View attachment 90254

DSCN0772 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

DSCN0773 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

DSCN0774 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

C

Caledonia

Very nice Tony as always, it's a brave man that does close-up photos like that and can get away with it. Top marks. Derek

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Just got back from my hols Tony to see this what a stunner great work mate it looks fantastic. You can see the work that's gone into it but you can't see how hard the work was if you know what I mean

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Thanks Ian and Derek , cheers tony

First Name
Mike
Fabulous work Tony, looks just like a full-size MiG. Great detail in the cockpit, and the ladder just adds the finishing touch.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Tony

That is absolutely stunning! What a beauty. I wish I'd been around for more of the build (been crazy busy of late). I will catch up though and have a look at the build log. Stunning result though, everything about it is spot on: the base, the aircraft finish, the exquisite cockpit interior, not forgetting your superb ladder!

5* go without saying and a round of applause too!

All the best

P