German signposts 1/35

First Name
Robert
Hi chaps

Looking for 1/35 German signposts ie it's for a future project with Cromwell Iv and MPs and a few infantry. The MPs and motorcycle I have but its of Normandy area the signposts depict. Just thought some of you may know as searches don't give any I can find.

Robert

First Name
Richard
Hi Robert,

Send a pm not sure if that is what you're looking for, if not just say so.

Cheers Richi

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I have some on a set , there not road signs as in place names but you can have them if you want

This is the decal sheet View attachment 109812

as you can see there's a mixture, the set also comes with the posts and things , if you want them they are free :smiling3: just give us you address and I'll post them to you
image.jpg

D

dubster72

Tamiya do some 1/35 road signs,or you could make them yourself - In rural bocage country, chances are they'd be made of wood

First Name
Robert
\ said:
Tamiya do some 1/35 road signs,or you could make them yourself - In rural bocage country, chances are they'd be made of wood
My wife is terrible as we just finished work we decided a quick McDs and home. Speaking sbout sign posts etc and she comes back with handful of coffee stirrers ( thankyou Ronald McDonald

First Name
Robert
\ said:
I have some on a set , there not road signs as in place names but you can have them if you want
This is the decal sheet View attachment 120636as you can see there's a mixture, the set also comes with the posts and things , if you want them they are free :smiling3: just give us you address and I'll post them to you
Just the ticket Alan, also sold to Si and he's got some ( just got to get the haggling under way

Robert

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Just the ticket Alan, also sold to Si and he's got some ( just got to get the haggling under way
Robert
I don't want anything for them mate send me your address and I'll post it out to you :smiling3: