'Get it working' dio...

First Name
Charles
...will portray a Libyan mechanic working on the rocket launcher. Now I am not so good with figures so I am working hard on trying to pant them to look right. I am still waiting for the mechanic figure. As it is the dio is about 98% ready. Hope you guys like it. Pics are not in any particular order.

G

gurkanozkan

İt looks great

I love this type of cars. Like scenes from mad max...

C

CDW

awesome as per usual Charles.

you just get lost looking at all the details of the dio.

I'm sure I've seen mechanic figures that would suit this (there was a thread on here if I recall with some civilian type figures that could be made to look militia)... I'm assuming its 24th / 25th scale again?

First Name
Charles
\ said:
awesome as per usual Charles.you just get lost looking at all the details of the dio.

I'm sure I've seen mechanic figures that would suit this (there was a thread on here if I recall with some civilian type figures that could be made to look militia)... I'm assuming its 24th / 25th scale again?
Thanks. No. This build is 1/35 scale.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Fabulous detail as usual Charles. ***** for certain.

Gern

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That is a fantastic build............ Real Skill and Effort. Absolutely 5 Stars .......... The only thing it needs is a 1/35 scale Dog Turd or did I miss that.

Fantastic. Thanks for sharing it.

Peter

First Name
Andy
Hi Charles,

Seeing this is just stunning, but knowing it's only a 1/35th scale too, it's just mind blowing...

Huge ***** from me Sir...

Thank you for sharing...

Andy...

First Name
Charles
Thank you all for your wonderful and inspirational comments. Now if i can just be as good with figures as with the other stuff. Still a bit apprehensive about showing my 1/35 figures....just do not laugh.

P

phalinmegob

charles your diorama's are probably the most realistic dio's i have ever had the pleasure of seeing. you are an artist sir

First Name
Charles
\ said:
charles your diorama's are probably the most realistic dio's i have ever had the pleasure of seeing. you are an artist sir
You are too kind sir. I do try especially when all greenery comes from a nearby forest. I am convinced that using the real thing in subtle variations, can make any scenery look the part. Thank you for your support.

First Name
Gregg
That is just so realistic, the pics look like something seen from Reuters posts on the MSN news page!

Gregg

Last edited by a moderator:

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
A beautiful dio Charles, must admit, at first, I thought it was a picture of what you were going to build, not the build itself.

Damn fine work mate.

5 stars, no doubt.

Tony.

First Name
Charles
\ said:
That is just so realistic, the pics look like something seen from Reuters posts on the MSN news page! *****

Gregg
Thank you Gregg. Never thought of that.

First Name
Charles
\ said:
A beautiful dio Charles, must admit, at first, I thought it was a picture of what you were going to build, not the build itself.Damn fine work mate.

5 stars, no doubt.

Tony.
Thank you Tony. Appreciate the comment.