H.F.O. # III

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Jim
You have a unique talent for portraying the horrors of war. This is another superb, thought provoking dio.
Jim

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Jim
You have a unique talent for portraying the horrors of war. This is another superb, thought provoking dio.
Jim
Thanks Jim, I really appreciate that.

Ji.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Jim, you seriously need to do something about your dandruff problem or it will completely cover the display. :smiling6:
Okay enough with the jokes...that is really nicely done and very cold looking... both for the freezing feeling and the harshness of war.

Cheers,
Richard

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I wondered what happened to Scottie's RSO tractor........ ;)....does he know it's gone missing some where in Russia? All kidding aside, looking at this latest rendition makes me feel even colder than the first two!!
Jim, you do know how to bring on "Old Man Winter"!! Well Done and the Dog's to you if JR ever shows up! :thumb2: Rick H.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Yes indeed Rick, when on the PC I shall post .
Wow Jim if anything shows the desolation of war and cold then this does. Well done. .

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Jim, you seriously need to do something about your dandruff problem or it will completely cover the display. :smiling6:
Okay enough with the jokes...that is really nicely done and very cold looking... both for the freezing feeling and the harshness of war.

Cheers,
Richard
Thanks so much Richard, but I do use 'Head and Shoulders'.
Jim.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
I wondered what happened to Scottie's RSO tractor........ ;)....does he know it's gone missing some where in Russia? All kidding aside, looking at this latest rendition makes me feel even colder than the first two!!
Jim, you do know how to bring on "Old Man Winter"!! Well Done and the Dog's to you if JR ever shows up! :thumb2: Rick H.
Thanks Rick, poor Scottie, all that wonderful detail work shot to Hell, but then again
aint that what war is all about. when I was in harness we had two standing orders...'kill people and break things.'

Jim.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Jim , on the pc where the photos are stored so here you are, a well deserved.

2020DB.jpg
Award.