Hello

TLM

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Thanks for letting me join. Absolute new beginner to this hobby but age wise-ancient. Found this forum and it seems to be an absolute encyclopedia for information.
Very little knowledge but certainly willing to help anyone if I can. Will probably be engrossed catching up on old posts rather than asking repeat questions.
Regards,John

Niho

SMF Supporter
First Name
Nick
Hi John
Welcome to the modellers goldmine, open, friendly and informative.
Enjoy your time here
Niho

Reactions: TLM

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
John,
A very warm welcome from me to, as the guys have said this is the best modelling forum out there. What sparks your interest.

Reactions: TLM

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
Hi John welcome. I'm a newbie to both to the hobby and to the forum. Just dive in and enjoy what these guys do. But even more, enjoy what you do. All you'll get on here is help and encouragement. A great bunch - you should enjoy it.

TLM

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Many thanks for the warm welcome.
Initial interest was boats but after looking through this forum there are many ,many interesting subjects.
Still wandering about the forum - lots and lots of info on here................ it may take some time :smiling:.

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
Many thanks for the warm welcome.
Initial interest was boats but after looking through this forum there are many ,many interesting subjects.
Still wandering about the forum - lots and lots of info on here................ it may take some time :smiling:.
I’ve been on here since March. I’m still undecided as to which direction I want to go. Built a helicopter, building a tank currently!!! Maybe a wing thing next? Who knows!!
Enjoy

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Welcome John,
As JR known as Wobble said it has all been said, except for the Marmite and stay away from the adult area until after 10. that is 10 in the morning when the kids are at school and we get to play with their toys....

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I might be old but I still have some taste buds left so that`s a "no " to marmite......
will this effect my membership?
John
Na mate your fine, even if you do not like the best thing to put on toast since marmalade! The only thing that has an effect on you membership is becoming a supporter, then you can comment in the WHOLE forum and post Photos and what not.
Ask anyone, the best tenner you will spend. And you will get discount at the Scale models shop. As the owner of the forum just happens to own a model shop as well. How lucky is he.