Hello

Andy T

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Welcome John.

If you choose to buy some kits & supplies from the shop you'll get that money back in no time, so it's a no brainer for many of us.

Just be careful now that you're let loose around the rest of the place. Some appear to be a sandwich short of a picnic at first glance but it's just the years of cutting plastic and sniffing glue that have taken their toll.

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
John,
I don't notice new posters on the forum, until they've become full supporters ( a bit silly, but that's me ). So - welcome - £10? - 2 or 3 pints of beer, depending on where you live!
The forum, as you've found covers the complete range of genres - hopefully you'll be inspired to try something new - whatever you try, there'll be plenty of advice & opinions, don't hang back with questions - some answers may even be useful !! No snarky comments, or backbiting, just friendly banter. Above all enjoy yourself!
Dave

TLM

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Appreciate the warm welcome from everyone, seems a very friendly site and from what I have gleaned looking through previous posts also very ,very useful with a lot of knowledgeable people on here. I find I am spending a lot of time browsing (maybe too much ) and finding stuff that I need to try.
The shop is very scarey and I am having difficulty logging out.............
Thanks again
John

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Welcome John .
All's been said about the forum, so jump in and enjoy.
Oh do you like Marmite ? :smiling2:
OH J/R thats not fair catchin members about THE BIG M as soon as they come on the forum as they then know nothing about our CHRUSADE to tryin to rid the world of the big M LOL
chrisb
I might be old but I still have some taste buds left so that`s a "no " to marmite......
will this effect my membership?
John
AN :thinking:well done John for sayin NO to that horrible stuff lol an if you go down in the forum scale look under dioramas under construckion an look for the operation under way of riddin the world of this BIG M an its a thread by Gern an very funny an then please cast your vote at page top in the NO section an no it will not affect your membership if anything you will get better thought of lol :rolling: ;):smiling5:
chrisb