Hi all

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Welcome to the forum Scott. There are a few guys on here who paint these small, fantasy figures. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome Scott.

'Proper' Warhammer or this new-fangled 40K stuff? ;) I'm old enough to remember Warhammer when it first came out as a fantasy themed system with white metal figures.

Seriously though don't be afraid to ask any questions and looking forward to seeing your work. @Tim Marlow and @PaulinKendal are probably our best figure painters at this scale..... Apologies if I've forgotten someone.

ATB.

Andrew

Last edited:

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
I do paint small figgies but wee smaller at 1/700 scale...real mental case.

Cheers,
Wabble

PaulinKendal

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Scott, welcome aboard! I've been on this forum for a year or two, and my figure painting has improved because of three things: practice, wonderful advice and encouragement on here, and - more practice!
Seriously, show us where you are with your painting and we'll help you improve - promise!

First Name
Bill
Welcome Scott, I am primarily a figure painter but large scale ( 90mm and busts) so can't offer much advice on small scale. Some techniques span all scales however so I will help if I can. Don't be afraid to show your work the folk on here will only encourage you.

Bill

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
What Ho Scott. Welcome to the forum. Show us some pictures when you want to , and ask any questions you want. I’m sure we can answer them.

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Hi Scott,
Welcome. I used to have a great aunt and Uncle (retired Police superintendent) and they lived on the promenade in Gourock , used to stay with them and saw the odd Sub head out to sea.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Hi Scott and welcome to the forum. I stopped gaming over 20 years ago now but like to paint the occasional figure as a fill in between projects

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Scott....hope you have a few tips and tricks to share, some of us are always looking to improve our methods. Have fun and enjoy yourself! :thumb2: