Hi All

MoH

First Name
Mo
Hi All

My name is Mo, I'm based in the UK and middle-aged. Decided I needed a new hobby to relax after work and use the other part of my brain. Model making has interested me for a long time but other commitments always seemed to have got in the way.

My interest has been around the Star Wars franchise which I have a few kits in the cupboard waiting to be worked on, mostly Bandai / Revell.

Just wanted to pop in and say hello :nerd:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Mo an i love SI'FI an the like of startrek an got the big 1/350 th enterprise all lit up an starwars got all the films an it will be instresting to see you build your kits on here but firstly you will have to jion an its the best tenner you will ever spend for a yr thats if you want to but i have not regted it as ive been on here nr 4yrs an this is the best forum on the web in my opinion an hope you will jion
chrisb

Last edited:
Reactions: MoH

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome Mo!

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Mo, welcome aboard.
I too have got a few X-wings, Tie fighters and a Star Destroyer in the stash so you’re not alone in your interest in Star Wars model kits.
Also, model making is great way to relax - hours will fly by and you will be totally immersed.
Have fun with your new hobby (we all do) and I’m sure I speak for all of us in saying we look forward to seeing your builds.
Cheers, Paul

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Hi Mo, Star Wars you say...a lot of the guys on here have done some cracking models. Get stuck in and show us ya stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Welcome Mo. Hope that you enjoy the Forums.