Hi Everybody

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi Rhys welcome to the forum , have a good look round and dont be afraid to ask anything you need to know , cheers tony

Rhys The Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rhys
Thank you very much everybody - what a thoroughly warm and lovely welcome. Just placed an order with Eduard - they have a Sweep sale on at the moment and needed two replacement parts that I’d lost from their P39Q Airacobra kit and the Hawker Tempest kit. Got two dual combo kits of spitfires at 50% off. Although shipping was £20.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome to the asylum Rhys!

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Welcome Rhys,
Will keep the chit-chat short today, you have joined an informative group/forum that believes in less chit-chat and more modelling. Modelling where if you take as long as you like, no one worries about time, unlike on another forum where for information you are directed to a G search engine, or you can prove you can stick and paint the latest multi-zillion part kit together in a weekend.
Here if you need advice except on marriage matters, you will recieve the answers in minutes and they will be informative to the point of actually scanning the instructions or writing out a how to do it that is easy to follow to help you on your way.

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Welcome Rhys,
Will keep the chit-chat short today, you have joined an informative group/forum that believes in less chit-chat and more modelling. Modelling where if you take as long as you like, no one worries about time, unlike on another forum where for information you are directed to a G search engine, or you can prove you can stick and paint the latest multi-zillion part kit together in a weekend.
Here if you need advice except on marriage matters, you will recieve the answers in minutes and they will be informative to the point of actually scanning the instructions or writing out a how to do it that is easy to follow to help you on your way.
Me and my former wives are available for consultation on marital issues Sirrah!
Steve