HMS Amagenon, a mojo buster, i hope!

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Thank you all for the interest and support.

Fitted the deck, added filler on the bow, going to leave the seam under the hull no one will see it. Added prop shafts but not the rudder
20230119_124343.jpg

Had to trial fit the wood deck to see if I had to fit the blocks of superstructure first, which I have
20230119_124352.jpg

Next a photo shows the upper deck sitting loosely on top, a row of guns sit on top of this deck. With another deck on top. will have to build in stages to paint and fit guns before the upper deck

20230119_124411.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Sorry problems back had enough, first attempt ok, then tried to edit, went nuts, the photos vanished, with that stupid box back. The photos appear to download but flash up then vanish. Have spent ages but enough is enough

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
If i click on the picture its fine,my pictures will be like this if i dont click on full size after i click on insert. Anyway as far as the build goes,so far so good :thumb2:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Made a start, never used the internal braces but impressed. Drilled portholes, joined half's and test fitted deck. Will need a bit of filler at the bow and stern but not much

View attachment 472167
View attachment 472168
Well at least the photos came out, that's a good sign Bob. Thought it had until I read the latest post.!!!

Seat in the warm please.away from any water.

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Thanks chaps, might use my digital camera only problem is the phone is so easy, with the digital camera I have to use the desk top

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Bob. I expanded the pics for you and put them into the places where i thought you wanted them. But i have never seen the 'obj' icon come up before so i left it in. Maybe John or Ian know about it

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Excellent many thanks Al. If I delete the obj box and try to re post the pictures, they show up in place but then vanish and the obj box returns. Need a large headache tablet

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Will have to try that Al, but a pain as I would have to use the laptop or try to see how to transfer photos from camera to phone

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
I only use my samsung phone! Have just found this.
Update your operating system.Most likely, the software your phone or computer runs on has just gotten a little outdated. Go to your settings and check for system updates. Once all downloaded, you can browse OBJ () free.[7]

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Hi Mark, checked that thanks. Last week I downloaded from Samsung a major security up grade, no option you had too. Strange only seems this site is causing problems. Sent Chris a photo via yahoo email, no problem