HMS HOOD FROM TRUMPETER CHINA NO INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE HELP!!

H

Hayley froud

Hi

Am really hoping someone can help or point me in right direction. I bought a HMS HOOD 1:350 trumpeter china model for my dads birthday from a foreign place on eBay.

It has come with some weird instructions all in foreign, and my dad is unable to do anything with the model kit as he has no guide/instructions.

Is there any way anyone could provide me with the instructions? I know now I shouldn't have bought from a random ebayer, they are not helping and it cost a lot of money, too much to waste.

Please please help, really hoping you can

Thank you so much

W

Willi262

I recently bought an Me-262 as made by "trumpeter" -of china, and although the instructions very detailed in pictures, they lack a lot of instruction as to step order or part/section name. The chinese writing in my own manual is just for the color guide (but as I speak japanese, I can read some basic chinese kanji -words for colors in those 2 languages don't change that much).

You may also be able to run a search online for a set of instructions, in downloadable and printable format..

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
There you go: http://www.modelwarships.com/reviews/ships/

Got to 1/350 scale top right, on the new page it has list of manufactures, go to Trumpeter, on that page scroll down until you find HMS HOOD 1941 move the mouse pointer over to the box artwork and click, this them brings up the review of the kit with instructions. May not be the best but it is at least a start.

Si:smiling3: