HMS Victory as a Storyboard Diorama.

J

JohnReid

As far as I know.....

this is the only ship model that there is of HMS Victory as a storyboard diorama, complete with scale figures .I have searched the web and I have never seen another anywhere in books,mags etc...

If anyone out there knows of another I sure would like to know about it ,if for nothing else just to satisfy my own curiosity .Thanks! Cheers. John.

J

JohnReid

Classic Marine type Dolphins.

This is where my other hobby woodcarving came in handy.I carved this classic design from cherry wood.Two of these plus a center piece, screwed into the base, support the ship.The base itself is African cherry wood of a slightly different color and the plexiglass cases base is American walnut.All these woods were especially selected to harmonize with the ships copper plates.

T

tigertc

This has to be one of the most stunning works on Scale Models. Thankyou for sharing this fantastic piece. I am trying desperately not to sound too gushing!!

.But the dolphins just take this over the awesomeness marker. And I cant think of a word that means more than awesome.

J

JohnReid

\ said:
This has to be one of the most stunning works on Scale Models. Thankyou for sharing this fantastic piece. I am trying desperately not to sound too gushing!!.But the dolphins just take this over the awesomeness marker. And I cant think of a word that means more than awesome.
Thank you for your very kind words about my work.Cheers.John.

J

Jerome Morris

John, I have to admit, I've not seen anything like this either..Well Done!

This story board work is very unique.