Ho-229B 1/48 DML Completed

T

treyzx10r

Here's the finished Wing. Iwas'nt planning an open canopy however the armored front glass fell off the IP during painting so it had to happen. Over all despite the poor fit here and there its a fun kit to build .

Please feel free to critique/comment ,cheers Trey

First Name
Gregg
Amazing what you have done with this, wouldn't be out of place sat next to a 'B1' 'B2' or 'F 117'

Gregg

P

Polux

It's different and original...!

A very clean and tidy build with an excellent paintwork on the camouflage ;)

Is a great build Trey!!!

Cheers

Polux

P

phikoleoputra

Wow Trey, i guess there's nothing to comment on this other than very nice looking build you got there!!!!

B

BigZimmo

Looks great, Trey....it's a stunning "what if". On my website I'm working at this theme "Luftwaffe '46" too.

:smiling3:

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Trey

The Horten looks very cool. I like the unconventional scheme and the build looks flawless to me. The weapons look pleasingly 'busy' with lots of detail and the aerial in the tail just finishes it off.

Great stuff

Paul

T

treyzx10r

Thanks everyone for all the kind words and for taking the time to comment,really appreciate it !

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Beautiful as ever Trey, love the camo, just subtle does it blend across the wing.

Si:smiling3:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Top work Trey , the camo scheme is superb and the build likewise. How about doing the last picture in black and white with a really low contrast ,just for fun , would be just what an allied bomber crew wouldnt want to see!!! great build cheers tony

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Nice build trey :smiling3: I love these secret weapons of the Luftwaffe they had some great designs , good job they came to late or we would be speaking German !