Hunting Tiger.Better pics

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice use of the colors in this one,as well,

and do real like how you have used real chains and thread as well,nice touch, ;)

First Name
Robert
Like this a lot ( good use of weathering ) did you get all the extra stowage separate and love the tow chains on the front ( awesome )

Well done

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Like this a lot ( good use of weathering ) did you get all the extra stowage separate and love the tow chains on the front ( awesome )
Well done
Thanks Robert, not really much stowage to speak of really on this one but the few bits that are on are home made except for the little tools that came with kit. More pics in original thread "Hunting Tiger" in Completed Armor Forum :smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
very nice use of the colors in this one,as well,
and do real like how you have used real chains and thread as well,nice touch, ;)
Thanks Monica, it's the little things that add a bit of interest plus I enjoy using my imagination a bit:rolleyes:

First Name
barry
Great build Jim, god them tracks were wide,is it going on one of your bases tell me it is:smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Great build Jim, god them tracks were wide,is it going on one of your bases tell me it is:smiling3:
Thanks so much Barry, I do have an "urban " base in mind, coming out soon' I promise I will re-photo it on it. I have a number of models that are built but haven't been posted, just need a bit of freshening up so to speak and then will be rolled out. Must also keep up progress on "Eye Deep In Hell" WW1 dio in progress. Many outdoor chores need doing so I'm very busy indeed, but I do appreciate every ones kind attention. Winter waits for no man and I don't want to be splitting wood in the snow:oops: Also 10 acres of lawns to cut every week, I think I'm getting a bit too old for all of this but I just can't see myself moving back to "civilization":eek: ...................Jim:smiling3:

First Name
barry
\ said:
Thanks so much Barry, I do have an "urban " base in mind, coming out soon' I promise I will re-photo it on it. I have a number of models that are built but haven't been posted, just need a bit of freshening up so to speak and then will be rolled out. Must also keep up progress on "Eye Deep In Hell" WW1 dio in progress. Many outdoor chores need doing so I'm very busy indeed, but I do appreciate every ones kind attention. Winter waits for no man and I don't want to be splitting wood in the snow:oops: Also 10 acres of lawns to cut every week, I think I'm getting a bit too old for all of this but I just can't see myself moving back to "civilization":eek: ...................Jim:smiling3:
Jim wat's all this cutting wood and mowing lawns man ,you are retired that means building models and nowt else.:rolleyes:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Jim wat's all this cutting wood and mowing lawns man ,you are retired that means building models and nowt else.:rolleyes:
Ahh, if only that were true, but I don't mind really, it's a small price to pay for the lifestyle I enjoy so much. The big cities have become cesspools of human depravity and even the suburbs are becoming untenable in many ways with so called "spill-over crime" as they like to call it , which only means no one left to rob in the city so lets hit the "burbs". Plus nothing like taking a bit of a walk to the "butcher";) View attachment 114995

c1wQ&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That is a cracking job Jim......Great use of colouring. I like it a lot.

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

That looks great. The chains really droop really nicely

Cheers, john

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Thanks guys, Too bad I didn't photo the rear I think I'll re-post it on a base soon :smiling3: