I feel a ship coming on...

J

John Rixon

\ said:
If you go for the Bismarck, DO NOT go for the Tamiya one, buy the Revell one which infintely better. Acadamy Warspite is a nice ship to build, with or without PE.
Any specific reasons? I've had nothing but pleasure and satisfaction from Tamiya, and some real issues with a (albeit old) Revell kit. Having said that, the Tamiya Universal Carrier was a lot older than the Revell one!

G

Graham D

\ said:
Any specific reasons? I've had nothing but pleasure and satisfaction from Tamiya, and some real issues with a (albeit old) Revell kit. Having said that, the Tamiya Universal Carrier was a lot older than the Revell one!
I am currently making the Tamiya Bismarck, and there is a great lack of detail. There are no portholes on most of the superstructure, the decks are plain when they should have some molding on, there is just a lack of detail on the Tamiya one compared to the Revell one, which is a newer kit. The amount of extra after market bits I have bought to try to get enough detail to look decent, I could have bought the Revell Bismarck.

D

demon

My opinion would be dragon kit of uss Benson comes with a bit of pe and the fit is outstanding