'I will return after the battle' Completed.

P

Polux

Hello to all.

Excuse my great delay!!! In the near thread, you will see the history of the diorama, I wait it is translated well. The photos are from exterior, to look for major realism. Seeing now the published ones I have observed that there is none of the river. In the penultimate one you can observe the spots of oil of the car and the cap of the German depressed official. In the history the gun is mentioned but not his model, the sniper Shanina was using a Mosin-Nagant M1891/30 with a visor PU of 3,5 increases.

Thank you very much to all.

Polux

P

Polux

Everything was remaining in calmness, only there was perceived the soft ripple of the creek and his current of water. That night it had rained, all the meadows of culture and leaves of the forest were impregnated with dampness. Between all that vegetation a diffuse silhouette was waiting hidden silently. Shanina removed of his bag a paper of that it returned to turn the pages uncomfortably. The orders were clear, someone informed his commanders that an German officials' vehicle would go for that way shortly.

She put his sight in the way and wrinkled the face, looking around it. Certainly it was a forgotten rural way between the meadows, used only by peasants. It sighed softly and thought: " Probably be true … nobody would goes hereabouts, is a good choice for not to be seen … " Shanina was not questioning his orders, was worrying him that it was a lost time, they were in war...

To a little time seemed to hear a sound of engine approaching. Suddenly the birds started flying between the trees, a vehicle was approaching. Of the forest a gray car went out hotfoot. Shanina observed since it was going approaching between the fields, splashing his pastures with the waters of the puddles of rain. It was not showing military emblems, and the sniper hesitated an instant. Finally it could observe, from the visor of his gun, that they were taking military enemy uniforms.

It would not return to have another opportunity, a failure could fatal being … She expect and wait, the arrival of the perfect moment was seeming to be eternal. A shot broke the silence, very far from that car. The frontal crystal remained broken by the impact of the bullet, which reached the head of the driver. For an instant everything seemed to be equal, until to the end the vehicle started giving small oscillations inside the way. Finally a sudden way change made him destroy a former barrier of wood and rushed towards the small creek between the way.

Shanina recharged rapidly his gun. "Click - clack" The door of the accompanist was opened and a German official went out trying to walk between the stones of the creek. And Shanina pressed the trigger ….

Spent a few minutes it went out of his hiding place with the numbed muscles and the drenched clothes. She approached the vehicle and both corpses. They were not the first men that she was killing, nonetheless she was feeling nervous, with that sensation of emptiness in his stomach.

Suddenly she heard a ripple of engine in the distance and hid behind a small wall of stone. She took his gun and observed in the distance, going out of the forest, a German truck of load circulating along the way. The force invaded his thoughts, she had done a good work, she had to fight …

She recharged his gun and murmured:

'I will return after the battle'.

This is a history of fiction and a small honoring to the Sniper Shanina with all his respect.

Thanks at All....

Polux

View attachment 40156View attachment 40157View attachment 40158View attachment 40159View attachment 40160View attachment 40161View attachment 40162View attachment 40163View attachment 40164

View attachment 43944

View attachment 43945

View attachment 43946

View attachment 43947

View attachment 43948

View attachment 43949

View attachment 43950

View attachment 43951

View attachment 43952

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
TOP MARKS!!!!!!!!!! absolutely cracking dio polux all the colours are right and the outside shot finishes it off a treat the pose of the sniper and the way he is holding that gun is spot on...... and the work on the crashed car quality:terrific:

and where is that picture taken it looks lovely ....?????

geegad

M

mobear

love the dio and will get the wife to read story to me b4 bed lol,ace mate real ace

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice One Polux. Loads of detail to draw the eye around the scene.

Ian M

P

Polux

Thank you very much for your all kind words mates!!! And sorry if the story is removes bored... But I believe, that, this diorama needed a story to understand itself better. Thank you very much for looking and very importantly, excuse my delay on the Group Build.

Ps: sorry, I see many wrong words now, like some 'it' and it just be 'she', sorry for the poor translate!!!

Regards

Polux

P

phalinmegob

i dont know one word of spanish so your translation is fine by me

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
You can speak two languages I struggle with one my hats off to you bud

Geegad

T

treyzx10r

Polux brilliant work a 5 star effort for sure,amazing detail and well executed!!

C

CDW

Superb Polux !!!!

I know you changed your mind a few times but it was worth it in the end ... the story set the scene and the diorama finished the whole thing off nicely.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Excellent work Polux. A really well put together and painted diorama

I do like the 'Scale Models' sign, very clever!

The story finishes it off nicely.

Muy bien hecho, mi amigo!...5*

Ron

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Polux that is one hell of a diarama well worth the wait to see it.The story sets the scene and the diorama finishes it off nicely 5 stars from me

P

Polux

Thanks to all scale-models members!!

Thanks for the 5* too!! The idea of the cartel I like me very much too, it's entertained and refers to "all of us".

Have fun

Polux

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Another one I've missed until now.

Very nice work indeed,love the dio and love the story. I also noticed the "scale models GB" sign which is a great touch!

Well done to you.

Cheers

Steve

P

Polux

\ said:
Another one I've missed until now.Very nice work indeed,love the dio and love the story. I also noticed the "scale models GB" sign which is a great touch!

Well done to you.

Cheers

Steve
Many thanks Steve!!

Thanks

Polux

N

noble

Excellent job polux and i love the sign as well, top notch mate.

scott