If you thought the Carpet Monster is bad ...

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I've finally got time to get back on the bench to carry on with my MiniArt Mercedes LS 1.5 t for the truck GB. We're also looking after a neighbour's small puppy for a while. Left the bench to answer the house 'phone and said puppy somehow got into the cave and chewed two important (and non-scratchable) sprues of the kit beyond repair :anguished: I shall write to MiniArt to see if I can obtain replacements but in the meantime I shall have to buy a new and different kit and crack on with that - it won't be MiniArt because I've already discovered their kits are geared to people with perfect vision and brain surgeon steady hands! The worst is the da---d mutt rolled over on her back, wagged her tail frantically and looked - well - just too cute to get angry with! Oh well, ce'st la vie!
Steve

Last edited:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
NO you cant get angry at that lovely lit tle girl like I could not at our pure white cat lilley as the little devil was found dead asleep streched out in the rear section of my tiger layin on the uncomfortablle motors but she was in noddy land an lovin it i hated to wake her up but i wanted to connect two wires up OH DEAR HOW WE LOVE OUR PETS
CHRISB

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I praise myself very lucky that I don’t have a dog, but I learned to ensure I close the door to my modelling room behind me the time I found that a cat had gone to sleep on top of a model I had been working on.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
NO you cant get angry at that lovely lit tle girl like I could not at our pure white cat lilley as the little devil was found dead asleep streched out in the rear section of my tiger layin on the uncomfortablle motors but she was in noddy land an lovin it i hated to wake her up but i wanted to connect two wires up OH DEAR HOW WE LOVE OUR PETS
CHRISB
You should’ve taken a picture Chris. That was worth keeping for posterity.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
You should’ve taken a picture Chris. That was worth keeping for posterity.
HI Tim just dint think of takin a pic of her in the ship hull sretched out as i was amazed at how she could possibly be comfortable layin on the big lumpy motors amazein eh an i had to wake her up so i could finish off the wirein
chrisb