john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
This kit comes with no pilot (one of my pet hates ) but I have some eager recruits on standby so one of these will be chopped and fitted snugly into the cockpit a bit of dry fitting reveals this is a badly fitting kit with little detail and will require filling and sanding but I love a challenge lol more later........... Thanks for looking/comments John View attachment 82092

View attachment 82093

image.jpg

image.jpg

D

dubster72

You don't waste any time John! This one might be a challenge, but you're proving the master of cheapo kits to great builds!

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Hi everyone just a small update cockpit and pilot secured. A lot of filling/sanding to come all major parts dry fitted all badly fitting lots of flash to deal with on all parts but the small components are the hardest to clean up but making slow progress more later........... Thanks for looking/comments regards John View attachment 82128

View attachment 82129

image.jpg

image.jpg

D

dubster72

I think there's some work needed on the wing - fuselage section John! I'm sure that should be a smooth join?

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Yeah cheers Patrick the pictures were for ref: as to the filling required on this budget kit but with a lot of patience and time........ I'm hoping it will turnout presentable thanks for reply regards John

D

dubster72

Putty & sanding sticks at the ready!

;)

Actually it reminds me of a Matchbox Alphajet I made when I was 10!

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Looks good John, bit of filling required but looks like you are getting the better of this one.