John's Raspberry Ripple Hunter

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Wow John, you're the first of the Rick's Ripples to cross the finishing line. That is amazing work, nicely finished and presented. You did well with your spare decals, it looks very good. You could do another two or three in the time it will take the rest of us to finish our first ones.

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Great finish, looks great!! :smiling3:

PhilJ

SMF Supporter
First Name
Phil
Nice one John looks real nice even at 1/72, like the inclusion of the pilot, I'd love to see some slightly clearer images though.

Cheers

Phil

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
\ said:
Nice one John looks real nice even at 1/72, like the inclusion of the pilot, I'd love to see some slightly clearer images though.
Cheers

Phil
Sorry not big on photography Phil I don't even own a camera my iPad 3 will have to do I'm afraid. I took the pics outside in natural daylight/sunshine. if there are any hints and tips for photography with an iPad they will be greatly appreciated for future photos cheers John.

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
Sorry not big on photography Phil I don't even own a camera my iPad 3 will have to do I'm afraid. I took the pics outside in natural daylight/sunshine. if there are any hints and tips for photography with an iPad they will be greatly appreciated for future photos cheers John.
Yeah, bin it and get a camera :smiling3:

Always makes me laugh at sporting events when you see people hold up an iPad to take pictures.

Adrian

PhilJ

SMF Supporter
First Name
Phil
\ said:
Always makes me laugh at sporting events when you see people hold up an iPad to take pictures.

Adrian
Yeah I'd agree with you Ade, although I have managed to get some decent shots with my iPhone 6, I would have thought a iPad would be better.

John why not try making sure the sun is behind you but obviously not casting a shadow, and making sure the lens is clean.

Sounds obvious but my little ones are always leaving sticky figure prints on our mobile and compact camera lenses... The slr is always way out of reach mind!

Regards

Phil

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
\ said:

Adrian
Can't bin it Ade my £400 iPad 3 with retina display is the 1st thing i pick up and the last thing I put down on returning to and leaving the house. It's my life and my key to the outside world social media and all that. I mean how would I manage to keep up with all my looney friends on Facebook etc without it.Regrettably I have to leave home without it but I do have my trusty apple iPhone 6 to keep me company when out n about. Admitted a decent camera would give me better pics but it would be a bit of a one trick pony and nowhere near as much fun as my apple products. So let's hope when I get my next iPad it as a better camera function but for now I'm very sorry but this will have to do.

Ooooooo as for sporting events chance would be a fine thing as I'm a slave to my model bench anyways who won Bruno or Tyson. :P :D :smiling3: ;) :cool: