Joining in from Belgium

First Name
Wouter
Hi Everyone

Since my old English speaking forum is meeting it's end I decided to join in here.

I'm Wouter (pronounce it as WOW-ter :tongue-out:) and live in the Northern Dutch speaking part of Belgium, I started modelling in 2010. Mainly I'm interested in German WWII armor (Tiger I and II are my 'thingies') but I do the odd modern tank, planes and even ships from time to time)

Some of my older and more recent work to show:
Kursk Tiger (23).jpg
Panther (34).jpg
Char B1 bis (67).jpg
Abrams (21).jpg
StuG (111).jpg
U-Boot Typ VII C (1).jpgMcLaren (56).JPG
BF109 (66).jpg
Yamato (43).jpg

Well, it's good to find a new home here ^^

Cheers

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Wouter
Are you still tinkering with the Stug or is it finished now?
Steve

First Name
Wouter
Hi Steve,

I'm still working on it on and off (it's going on for 2 years now :astonished:) but it's not completely finished. I'm trying to revive the build though (started working on a Ukrainian house as well). I hope to post the old thread more or less here and hopefully continue it's work soon...but knowing myself this can go fast or continue very VERY slow LOL

Cheers

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Welcome Wouter to the most addictive forum,I know I have been here for six years I tried to take some time out but it only lasted two days so I think you will like it here.

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
welcome

i recognise your name from somewhere else a long time ago....cant remember where

First Name
Wouter
Thanks for the warm welcome guys

Paul, I don't know, I have been at some fora, like the old Scratchmod one or the later Modelers Social Club, perhaps there? Armorama as well though never that active ^^

First Name
Wouter
Hi Fernando, same here bud.

Well, no news on Yamato, she is sleeping in a giant plastic box in our bedroom at the moment :smiling: