Just when you thought all was well .!

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
I'm with Rick, Dude 2 and give him my best wishes too!!! PM a little later buddy….

Prost
Allen

D

Deleted member 6559

Jack looks like he's been through a few rounds with Mike Tyson. How he escaped from that crushed tin can I don't know. Best wished to him and all the family John.

Peter.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
The things some blokes will do to avoid Christmas shopping
Seriously though Jack, take care of yourself and here's wishing you a speedy recovery.
Jim

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Hi John, Jack has been lucky, Hoping he makes a full & quick recovery.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
A plus for right hand drive. Blessings to all. PaulE

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I'm with Rick, Dude 2 and give him my best wishes too!!! PM a little later buddy….

Prost
Allen
Jack looks like he's been through a few rounds with Mike Tyson. How he escaped from that crushed tin can I don't know. Best wished to him and all the family John.

Peter.

The things some blokes will do to avoid Christmas shopping
Seriously though Jack, take care of yourself and here's wishing you a speedy recovery.
Jim
Hi John, Jack has been lucky, Hoping he makes a full & quick recovery.
A plus for right hand drive. Blessings to all. PaulE
Dude1, Peter, Jim, Graeme,and Paul. Thank you.
Yesterday pm he went to theatre and had the first of the metal plates fitted in his mouth, one wrist done. Top fracture can't be done yet, another op, and the other wrist is going to need extensive work because of the crushed bone. Daughter has been at the hospital for another night, as Jack was in such pain when he came round.

I have to say having the support of this forum has been a saviour. When something like this happens you feel so powerless and emotional. said Receiving replies from you all has been a great lift, so thank you.
John and Christine .

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Good heavens. I've just been through this thread. I can't add much other than all my best wishes for the future. At least that was a bit of a 'thumbs' up in the hospital. Definitely a good sign.

Reactions: JR

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Good heavens. I've just been through this thread. I can't add much other than all my best wishes for the future. At least that was a bit of a 'thumbs' up in the hospital. Definitely a good sign.
Thanks Colin.
John.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
John, the first picture didn't show a Ford Focus, the second picture I found hard to focus because of the injuries but the thumbs up sign was reassuring that Jack will mend. "Thumbs up straight back at you Jack". It may be a long road to recovery and lots of post op pain so the focus is to stay strong. Ramble as long as you want John...we'll be here.

Richard

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
John, the first picture didn't show a Ford Focus, the second picture I found hard to focus because of the injuries but the thumbs up sign was reassuring that Jack will mend. "Thumbs up straight back at you Jack". It may be a long road to recovery and lots of post op pain so the focus is to stay strong. Ramble as long as you want John...we'll be here.

Richard
Cheers my friend.
John.

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
That lad.y was indeed a good samaritan. God to read that the ops are going well.

Best regards to all of your family.

Peter

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
That lad.y was indeed a good samaritan. God to read that the ops are going well.

Best regards to all of your family.

Peter
Thanks Peter.
One more op today, another tomorrow on his wrists.
John.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Keep passing on all our good wishes John.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Keep passing on all our good wishes John.

Thanks Ron ,
expecting an update later this evening.
Poor Anne our youngest daughter has gone home, on the way due no doubt to the worry of it all miss fuelled.:sad:
Resulting in stopping on the M5 in the center lane ! Couldn't get to the hard shoulder.

Luckily a HGV driver and 2 lads in as van stopped and pushed her to the hard shoulder.
She said the Police were so helpful along with the R.A.C.

Got home after a £ 150 clean and lost the £50 of petrol; she had put in, and then of course had to refuel
Think she's had a pretty bad week all round.
John.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi John
Pass on our wishes to her as well, life can be a right sod sometimes....
Tim

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
John,
So glad to hear Jack is on the mend. But one way or another you all seem to be going through it at the moment. I send my best wishes to you all and trust all we back to normal soon and as the others have said a problem shared and all that.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi John
Pass on our wishes to her as well, life can be a right sod sometimes....
Tim
Thanks Tim... I will do that .:thumb2:
John,
So glad to hear Jack is on the mend. But one way or another you all seem to be going through it at the moment. I send my best wishes to you all and trust all we back to normal soon and as the others have said a problem shared and all that.

Si ...... .there is in deed something about writing about it.

I think yesterday was for me just about the worst thing, having a daughter ring me up in tears saying where she was and unable to be there.:crying:

Her husband is great, he went straight away and met her at the service station. Never flaps just stays very calm.
Eldest grandson Tom's , partner went to the school and collected the children and took them to their flat.

Just think this is going on all over the country in one form or the other, people having a crisis
John.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi john
It is just one thing after another for your family at the moment. My thoughts and best wishes go to all your family. Stay strong.
Jim

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thanks Jim........ If I was a drinker I think I would down a couple ! .....of bottles.
John.

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Good god John, you and the family have been throught it all, sorry to read about it. My best wishes to you all

Bob (x mil mod)