Land Rover Gallery.

P

Polux

Hi all!

These are my Land Rover builds from 2011 to today...., not many....just one per year aprox :D

All are at 1/35 scale.

Is strange to see your own skills evolution :eek: The only difference visible is the technique....on the last one there is a modulation and oils to add weathering, apart from that I think I’m still equal :D

This was my first Land Rover, the ambulance version. In fact I built this one and the Pink Panther together on 2011, but I never showed it once I became member of the forum. Decal silvering, broken decals as well and other mistakes!! Anyway I’m happy! As I said, was my first one :smiling3:

View attachment 118854

The Pink Panther. My first built and showed model on the forum (2011). I didn’t sand some pieces as you can see :smiling3: The Pinkie is one of my favourites Land Rovers, so maybe, I will build another someday.

View attachment 118858

I tried an acrylic weathering here, and not works very well :confused:. I always use enamels for those kind of effects....so I’m the guilty of this strange result :smiling3:

View attachment 118860

This was a Land Rover, with some scratch build pieces, for the Ian's Tiger SIG. Very funny build and I learned a lot masking the stripes :smiling3:

View attachment 118859

This Land Rover is a HobbyBoss that, if I remember well, give me a few problems. Not exactly the kit, I did many mistakes and I haven’t the enough patience during the paintwork....:confused:

View attachment 118861

This TUM is my last one. :smiling3:

View attachment 118862

Thanks for looking

Polux

DSC_1562.JPG

DSC_1566.JPG

DSC_0739.JPG

DSC_1575.JPG

DSC_1578.JPG

DSC_1584.JPG

D

dougie

All of these are great Builds mate, I love the landys, great job

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Great Landy's Polux, and you do them justice, thanks for showing them.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
all superb looking build,s Polux,great work on all, :D

i do like the tiger one, ;)

J

jono

Good to see how versatile the the Land Rover is in model form as well as real life.

All are great builds, well done mate..

John.

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Great builds there Polux, I like them a lot

Lee :smiling3: