Latest products available in the shop

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I've finally had time to update the products in the shop, as well as the Model Air and Panzer Aces now being in stock you can find all the latest additions here.

I think I've added everything but I've got a feeling I have missed something :picknose:

M

m1ks

Is that Vallejo liquid mask ammonia based like the Humbrol one John?

Have been itching to try some but as I use a mix of Enamel and Acrylic i'm wary.

Some nice tanks in there too, I will have to fold and eventually try a tank, never done any armour.

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
It smells like cat pee so I would say yes

M

m1ks

That's a shame, and surprising since Vallejo do a range of acrylic paints, oh well

M

msm2

I brought some Vallejo Model Colour today Liquid Mask #523 from local shop. Just opened it and there is no smell,must be different product.

Tony..

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I've just checked Vallejo's site and they list 3

70.523 Liquid Mask 17 ml.

28.851 Liquid Mask 32 ml.

28.850 Liquid Mask 85 ml.

I stock the 850 I will check the bottle again see if it says what's in it

M

msm2

70.523 Liquid Mask 17 ml - Rubber latex, Ammonia,Pigment. All I can smell is latex no ammonia.

Tony..

F

Fenlander

It smells like cat pee so I would say yes
This in depth scientific study will put John forward for the Nobel Prize for Scientific Discovery.........

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Thanks Graham, I couldn't think of a more technical way to explain the smell :smiling3:

B

Bunkerbarge

Just a tip John, don't go looking for Cat Pee in the list of chemical constituents!!

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Just finished adding the rest of this months new products to the site, over 100 new lines, you can view them all here

I've also reduced the price on Model Air and Panzer Aces but only while stocks last, because I bought them all at once I got a better discount and want to pass it on, but the prices will go back up when I start to replenish the stock.

I've also got the the Vallejo 70.523 17ml mask, if I squeeze and sniff at the same time I can smell the cat pee, maybe not as strong as the bigger bottle but it is there.