Le Vagabond Runner.

P

Polux

This is a new attempt to build a Steampunk vehicle.
My first thought was start the project from zero, but after see this lovely kit alone on a toy shop....I decided it was perfect to use as a base.

I built a similar kit time ago (smaller), and I must say those kits are simples , fits perfectly and the design is really cool. There isn’t any scale marked on the instructions, but the model looks enough bigger to add a 1/20 figure as a reference.

I currently finishing my small diorama, so I need new and different projects to ilusion me... this one looks perfect for that!

Le Vagabond Runner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Now that's different, look forward to seeing what you can do with this
Mick

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Polux
Now that looks fun. Are you building it to actually go with the salt water cell?
Jim

First Name
Steve
This looks like a great fun build, can't wait to see the finished project.

Steve.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
What a fantastic project polux ! Cant wait to see how this develops , i know its going to be fantastic , cheers tony

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
You just KNEW that box of watch and clock parts you bought some time ago would be useful didn't you! You will have to change the numbers on the watch faces though. I bet even a steam punk motorbike can go faster than 12 miles an hour!:smiling5:

PS I just realised it might be doing 24 miles an hour at night!

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi like this a lot, will follow along if you don't mind, might have to look around for one of these :thinking:, good luck with the rest of the build.
Pete.:thumb2:

P

Polux

You just KNEW that box of watch and clock parts you bought some time ago would be useful didn't you! You will have to change the numbers on the watch faces though. I bet even a steam punk motorbike can go faster than 12 miles an hour!:smiling5:

PS I just realised it might be doing 24 miles an hour at night!
Yes!!!! I’m lucky with the purchase. Now will be really useful for that project!
Pd: good memory :thumb2::thumb2:

Hey! The Vagabond has an ultimate technology on steam engines. “She” is more faster than any snail :tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy:

P

Polux

Hi like this a lot, will follow along if you don't mind, might have to look around for one of these :thinking:, good luck with the rest of the build.
Pete.:thumb2:
Thanks Pete!!
If you find one, let me know!!
If we build a project together will be more funny!