looking for a model boat kit, broom cruiser

I

iantype-r

hello a good few years ago there use to be a broom cruiser model boat kit out, i have looked high and low for this kit but cant seem to find it anywer, i thought it may of been a model slipway kit but cant seem to find it on there website, can anyone plz help me with this search,

y02_Broom39.jpg

y01_Broom39.jpg

many thanks

ian

Last edited:
A

adzam

hi ian, and welcome,

yes you are right, it was a model slipway kit and a very nice one at that, however it is no longer in the catalogue, i beleived it was removed last year.

your only real hope is maybe advertising in one of teh model boat mags for an unstarted kit or complete model.

good luck

Adz..

N

new to trains

if the fast cruisers is your thing and you cant find a broom 44 then you could look at the robbe najade, its not in the same league but is probably the nearest off the shelf item you will find,

have you tried laurie at model slipway to see if there is one tucked away somewhere ?

R

riggers24

Hi Ian

Have you tried model slipway, they manufacture to order on the broom 44 but the GRP mouldings aren't great,

Marc

:vacat:

R

riggers24

Sorry to disappoint but the auction has finished on this one

:sobbing:

I

iantype-r

hello thanks for the help, i did find the kit and it was from model slipway, they have stopped making them now, but do have the kits come though every so often, i did see one on ebay a while ago, but from the pics it didnt look to good,if another one already built does not come up for sale, ill probaly go for the kit,

thanks again

ian