Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue

• Other, please post your suggestion.

• Total voters
T

Thunderbird

According to the instructions the radiator fans are suppose to be red, I find this a little odd. Does anyone know if red is a common color? When googling I find mostly black ones and one or two red and yellow.

First Name
Gregg
Depends if they have been replaced with anodised braided hoses, very common in the custom/motor racing world. Available in red, blue, gold, silver & black.

Gregg

T

Thunderbird

ok thank you, will probably go with red then, there is enough black and yellow as it is. :smiling3:

First Name
Gregg
That really looks like real leather, brilliant!

Gregg

T

Thunderbird

Time for an update. The instrument panel is ready, I might paint the gauge needles (not sure if that is the correct name but you probably know what I mean :smiling3: ) white.

Bulkhead window has been glued in place. As mentioned earlier the headliner and sun visors will be light grey, this was the closest match I had to the picture yak face posted.

Radiator fans.

Roof and head lights are done.

Next up I will finish the interior and paint the window frames black.

A

Andy Mac

That's looking real nice so far. I was initially dubious about the yellow, I thought white would have been nice, but having now seen the yellow it just looks superb!

T

Thunderbird

Sorry for the lack of updates, but you can see the finished result here: http://www.scale-models.co.uk/threads/lotus-esprit-sport-300.27291/