M923 Hillbilly Gun Truck????

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
\ said:
Who am I kidding? with spring comes logging, garden prep, equiptment maintenance, Houses need work and what ever else Momma can think up for me to do, I'll be lucky if I can make a dent in the stash! :eek::oops:
I know that one well Jim ........... 'er indoors has started today with things that need to be done ......... Hedges need cutting, lawns need doing and the garage (which right now might be mistaken for a diorama of Dresden after the RAF went through it....) needs sorting out ........ Women have absolutely no understanding of what's important.:rolleyes:

Peter

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I know that one well Jim ........... 'er indoors has started today with things that need to be done ......... Hedges need cutting, lawns need doing and the garage (which right now might be mistaken for a diorama of Dresden after the RAF went through it....) needs sorting out ........ Women have absolutely no understanding of what's important.:rolleyes:
Peter
If you think your garage is a wreck you should see my shed :eek: Luckily snow still about so still have some time. Have a Semovente almost done and will finally get "Fury" dio rolled out soon, so all isn't lost YET :smiling3: Cheers....Jim

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
The postman has just been ........... Yeeeeehaaah. This kit looks great. It's going to have to go right on top of the stack to do next after I finish "Ther little Green Men" ..........

Peter

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
The postman has just been ........... Yeeeeehaaah. This kit looks great. It's going to have to go right on top of the stack to do next after I finish "Ther little Green Men" ..........
Peter
Pictures Peter pictures

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
\ said:
Looks like a lot of plastic in that bag Peter looking forward to you starting this one mate
Yep .............. I think it'll be interesting.

First Name
Aaron
Beautiful figures, I brought some figures from eBay from a Chinese chap and they never came lol.

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
\ said:
Beautiful figures, I brought some figures from eBay from a Chinese chap and they never came lol.
This fella seems to have very good feedback ....... So I'm going to give it a go. I have bought from China, HK and Japan in the past and never had a problem.

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
\ said:
I used the same figures on my Hummer SIG build there very nice indeed Peter
I just placed the order for them........ I did it through evilbay. So if there are any problems I can at least get a refund. They look great, so I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Peter