MENG - T90A Main Battle Tank

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
\ said:
Well if there are mistakes I can't see any great job
They are well hidden in all the Chaos Colin. :smiling3:

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
\ said:
Excellent build and finish Peter, that camo job is superb mate;)
Thanks Tommy. The camo was the easy bit. But I'm pleased with the result.

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
\ said:
Undeniably bloody awesome mate. The model is absolutely bristling with detail and captures the sense of weight that heavy armour gives in reality. Loving this build and I'm very close to being tempted back to doing some armour modelling, wasn't very good at it initially with plenty of room for improvement and with builds like this as well as all the others on this forum there is plenty to aspire to.
Thanks for the kind words Dave. Much appreciated.

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
\ said:
Cracking build and great work on the camp. ..how did u find the lights on the front I made a right hash off them but looks like u nailed it
The camo was the easy bit........... I "Crashed and Burned" on the headlights as well John. The frames are virtually impossible to build. They just got all floppy and fell apart at the mere mention of trying to stick the headlights on them I still have them in the box. When I get some time, I'm going to make up some frames out of some fine brass wire. Then I'll drill out the holes to mount them. So right now it is headlight-less until I get a few hours to do it right.

J

John Rixon

Fantastic work Peter! Those tracks sound scary, but they don't half look the biz!

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
\ said:
Fantastic work Peter! Those tracks sound scary, but they don't half look the biz!
Many Thanks John..... The tracks at first glance did look a bit like that. But, once you get the hang of it (the destructions for the tracks are a bit confusing. They go together really well.......... Just a bit tedious after a while..

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin