MiG 21R - Eduard Profi Pack - 1/48

Hello,

I have finished the pencil. Lovely kit, a lot of fun. To be honest I'd buy another one and paint it in Cuban livery.

I've painted with Alclad2 Aluminium and Dark Aluminium colours. Cockpit colour matched with prepainted PE parts by mixing 50/50 Gunze paints H25 and H46.

Sorry for the pictures. Decided to use blue background and the sheet couldn't be ironed to desired state. I've removed bad surroundings in Photoshop:/ I'll need to invest in some proper photographic vinyl..

I hope you like it anyway!

Thanks,

Bart.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Simply stunning love that subtle weathering and that cockpit is fantastic !

today's a great day for aircraft , three brilliant completed builds and then mine :smiling3:

T

treyzx10r

Bart that came out really nice and clean,the tiny mirror on the canopy is awesome my eyes hurt just thinking about putting that in place. Very nicely done Sir!

D

dubster72

Beautiful clean build Bart, the paintwork is awesome! The different shades of the panels look really good.

I want one! :P

Cheers

Patrick

Thanks everyone. Good words keeps me going! My next project is totally different. I'm hitting wood! Dallas Revenue Cutter. I'm going on holidays next weekend so will start it after. I'll keep you updated:smiling3: cheers.