Mini Me Build. T34 / 85 Mod. 1944

B

Backbreaker

OK my six year old son is already following in my footsteps.

He's already built some Star Wars snap kits and a mini airfix spitfire, so now I've bought him his first tank.

Its a T34 / 85 Mod 1944. By Dragon in 1/72 scale.

And I must say its a great little kit, crisp moulds, no flash, loads of surface detail, a great instruction leaflet, super little decals, the kit also includes a PE grill and wire cable, which is quite amazing for such a small kit.

Photos of the kit:-

And we're Off.

BB.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Nice one joolz! start em young, looks like hes well into it and doing a grand job of it too. The little dragon kit looks excellent, p.e. as well!!Youve got to register him on here then he can post us some pics of his finished model, I imagine hed be well chuffed seeing it on the screen. cheers tony

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I think it's great he's doing it, I wish I could get my son interested in anything other than his xbox

F

Fenlander

Great to see youngsters, other than Ron, having a go. I agree he should have his own presence on here. That looks a lovely little kit, wouldn't mind a go at it myself.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Jo BB good un there. Looks like you got some one to play with there.. What a great excuse. Just taking our son to the model shop dear, back in a bit!

Lets see how he gets on with it.

Ian M