Model Boat Gathering

B

Broomstick

Hi I am organising a rather special event for North Wales the first of it's kind a model boat gathering at LLanberis Slate museum lagoons.This event is being run in conjunction with Modle Boat Mayhem which I am a memeber of as well.This event is totally free to access and should be a good day out.It will be held on the 30/31st of August this year,come down and have a good day out.Hopefully we will have some traders inattendance.Need to know more then pm me

Stavros

B

Broomstick

just a quick update there will be some of the quickest OMRA racing lads in the country attending this event and racing their boats on the main lake at LLanberis,other attractions are an American visitor,there will also be 2 local models which have been scratch built and are over 14 feet long,another visitor from the Wirral is also bringing his 14 ft long model of the SD St george which is used extensivly in tug towing contests.

Never will you see so much diversity of model boats SAILING anywhere else in the UK so come along and say hello

Stavros

T

tag

I dont know how I missed this post me and the present Mrs will try to make it on the 31st

Is there wheelchair access if I need to use it please

B

Broomstick

I will say ish due to the fact it is outdoors BUT Tag it is slate waste so you shoul dbe able to get around.plenty will help all you od is ask,disabled parking is available lakeside any probs get someone to get hold of me as I go under the name of Stavros

stavros

T

tag

HiBroomstick

just asking how your show went I really would have liked to come down but I had another Athritis flair up so been unable to go anywhere for a few days hope it all went well again my apologies if you do another on will you please post a reminder

Many Thanks