My little tiger dio

N

noble

Like it, if you don't mind a comment maybe add a coat of Matt varnish to the tiger. Other than than very nice work.

scott

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice looking 1.72 dio, John, agree with Scott, with toning her down a bit and if i may say one other thing,

in front off the tank fill in the center with rubble,and leave 2 track paths

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great build and diorama, John. As the others said, flattening the Tiger's paint would improve the finish of it, but overall a great build.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Super dio, only crit is as others have pointed out: just flatten the shine on the Tiger and maybe just highlight some much washes...just weather it in a tad. Love the building and signs. Great work.

Si:smiling3:

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Thanks everyone for your comments and advice I will apply Matt varnish to the tiger next time I go back to my bench which is in the loft and not the warmest of places this time of year as I live in a 1930s house keep meaning to insulate and plasterboard it but there always seems to be more pressing things around the house to do !!!!! Once again cheers everyone John

First Name
Mike
I like it John. Who makes the Tiger kit? I really like the building, is that from a kit too?

First Name
Aaron
Great work John lots of detail...love the scratched building and signs etc

I have a 1:72 karl waiting for primer so i can appreciate the scale :smiling3:

P

Polux

Yep!!!

Very nice little Tiger, as the base. The colour and weathering on the building looks very good!

Polux

Z

Ziper_it

I'm with the others, great work on tank and building.

Francesco