My SdKfz 251 family

First Name
Jimbob
Nice paint job graham all this chat about 251's has got me to start the dragon 251/2 Ausf c Mit wurfrahmen 40 what I'd like to know is do dragon really need to make so many small(extremely) parts spent 20 min on one section it's going to be a long build!,

F

Fenlander

I knew someone would do that lol, cheers Ron but I don't think I will be :smiling3: Great reference picture though.

F

Fenlander

Having said that, is that Zimmerit or one of my paint jobs??? ;)

Yep, Dragon certainly know how to up the parts in their kits Jim. Good kits though so stick with it :smiling3:

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
\ said:
Having said that, is that Zimmerit or one of my paint jobs??? ;)
Yep, Dragon certainly know how to up the parts in their kits Jim. Good kits though so stick with it :smiling3:
Yep Dragon really do go at it with the itty bitty parts........ Mine is going to take me ages to get finished...... Apart from the crap destructions and a few minor fit issues I'm enjoying it..

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Same picture as my reference source. That would make some diorama. I thought a segment enlargement would be a good idea should you boys wish to put the stuff on....

First Name
Jimbob
I have brain ache trying to follow these instructions think a Philadelphia lawyer would struggle with them! lol

L

liberator61

Ron's picture is the same one I found after trawling the internet in the early hours this morning,rare as the proverbial rocking horse sh*t comes to mind though it would make into an unusual diorama.