need help to identify this 1/8 nitro buggy

• Thread starter NoObsalad NITRO Addiction
  • Start date
N

NoObsalad NITRO Addiction

Hi

first off just want to say i'm new to the nitro world the best hobbie EVER!!! :respect4:

this is my second 1/8 i just got it in the mail to day with ass loads of stuff all for 50 bucks wooot

well to get to the point i dont know who made it can some one school the noob and shoot me some info please here is what it looks like also just put a FC 3.5 engine on it

View attachment 40646

View attachment 40647

View attachment 40648

View attachment 40649

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

Last edited:
N

think i found it 1/8 scale Ofna Ultra LX Pro Nitro Buggy

P

Polux

Hi "Nitro"...

Well I think is a french AvioRacing 1/8 Buggy....

Regards

Polux

N

Hi pink

thanks for the reply been looking all day would you happen to know if there is a parts catalog for this thing?

and also i put the fc 3.5 engine on it i have no clue if the engine is to much for the buggy all i know its a 21 big block pull start

i want it to go fast but not to fast where its doing spin outs everytime i get on the throttle i saw a youtube vid where this dude had the same motor but was spinning out everytime

P

Polux

My advice is that you go little by little! It is a good car, light but very fragile!! If you are English I suppose you can find pieces easily, not this France very far...

I personally would not invest a lot of money in him. It is a good Buggy and very entertained to learn, not more. The better thing is to buy (following step) one, for example, Associated or a Hot Boddies. Over them the Mugen and Kyosho are, naturally his price is top!!!

The engine is very important!!! I advise a Novarossi, good price quality!!! And if you take care of it well it will serve you for this car and the following one, and good worked (very importantly) they are very, very fast!!!

I wait help!!! And enjoy very much!!!

P

Polux

He forgot it!! The better thing is to dismantle three differentials (forward / back / central) if even it takes the oils and fats of series are slightly correct. To change for a better viscosity, this will make have better presentation to your motive and better grasp, (this way also you will know more the car, when more mounts and fellings better)!!

Have fun!

N

i have look up avioracing and cant even find anything close to it parts wise they look the same but ya anyone one ells have any clues maybe a parts catalog

N

now to find a English version of the parts catalog