New Silly Competition

N

Nigel.D

Right then folks

Here is Nige's new compo this one you can win a "dogs danglies micrometer" for all you measuring needs!!!! see pic!

all you have to do is produce a pencil drawing of your favourite model (Inspired by Barry's Drawings) entrys close 28/2/2006 so lets go for it

View attachment 13430

DSC00177.JPG

Last edited:

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
***Char,you dad certainly has some original ideas,he has brightened up an otherwise dull day,you look after him now.

everyone is emabarresed i dont blame them

R

rjwood_uk

i see there is no takers...but if some one wanted it that bad they could just "pretend" to be the other people....

A

AerynPk

yes you could i must admit i have had an emabarising moment i acciedently sat on someone when going to sit down in the cinema when it was pitch black

:poster_oo

B

Bunkerbarge

Much as I appreciate your gesture Nigel I unfortunately already have a mircometer but I do not have any relative I trust enough with being able to relate such a story without making me out to be a complete idiot.

Consequently I shall have to remain with the silent and embarrassed majority!

Now if you want us to write our own story, you may be in with a chance. At least I may come out in a slightly more posivite light if I write it myself.

N

Nigel.D

Ok then il change the comp to a drawing of a your favourite model (inspired by Barry) lol

B

Bunkerbarge

OK, I just now have to decide between Kylie and Kate Moss!

N

Nigel.D

:music_too :chubbyche :smile11: :smile11: :smile11: :nono: LMAO lolLOl

B

Bunkerbarge

There obviously aren't many micrometer users out there. I must admit, nowadays, I do most of my measuring with a digital vernier, which is more convenient and certainly accurate enough for any modelling purposes.

Micrometers don't seem to fetch a great deal in Ebay so maybe they are losing popularity. A long way from my college days when a top quality micrometer was a highly prized possession.

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Signs of the times Richard,a bit like slide rules and scales which once demanded heavy cash,the digital revolution has affected these items and made them museum pieces.

They even appear in our local charity shop.

N

Nigel.D

Ok this has proved a waste of time !!!! john can you please close this thread? Cheers