Newbie from The Netherlands

First Name
Richard
Dear scale artists,

I would like to introduece myself. My name is Richard Langen aka Richard's Scale Works and i am 52 years old/young and live in the Netherlands. I do scalemodeling via cad-design and a 3d printer.
Several years ago i started with the normal model-kits like the most of us stil do. But i've got fascinated with cad-design and 3d-printing for use at scale modeling.
I hope that i can show my progres of my modeling in the catagory like trucks and or other machinery. Hope to learn from all of you.

Kind regards,
Richard

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Welcome aboard. I would like to ask, right from the start that you maybe find another user name as self promotion (of websites, businesses or products is not allowed on the forum).

First Name
Richard
Hello Ian,
Ok...i am sorry for this but this is no brandname etc. This is just a fictif name for my builds, nothing more. I am not on social media or anything. I would only show my models and progresses of my modeling. If it's realy a problem i will change it.

Kind regards,

Richard

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
Welcome Richard, there are a couple more on here into their 3D printing and such. You'll be in good company.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Welkom. Als ik wat 3D geprint wil hebben weet ik waar ik moet zijn … ;)

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Welcome Richard. Where abouts in the Netherlands are you? I used to frequent Eindoven, Utrect and Roermond quite a bit.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hello Ian,
Ok...i am sorry for this but this is no brandname etc. This is just a fictif name for my builds, nothing more. I am not on social media or anything. I would only show my models and progresses of my modeling. If it's realy a problem i will change it.

Kind regards,

Richard
Ok no problem then.
Welkom. Als ik wat 3D geprint wil hebben weet ik waar ik moet zijn … ;)
Erm Ok, English subtitles please, it being an English language forum and all that. American and Australian excluded :tongue-out3:

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Welcome Richard, you will fit in here like a hand in a glove, only been here ten minutes and already reprimanded.....
I am sure we will be happy to see your work, and you could get a few commissions as well.