Northrop XB-35 Flying Wing 1/72 AMT/ERTL

T

treyzx10r

Ole,Vaughan,Martin thanks for the kind words! Steve NMF =Natural Metal Finish;)

The finished pics

some 'in flight'

First Name
Michael
Trey I think this is really fantastic, I enjoyed watching you build this and the result is amazing. I want to do something with this metallic finish and you have inspired me further so I'll go and get something this weekend, cheers, thanks again M

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
I'm so glad you didn't throw it in the bin Trey. Great job very impressive.

Vaughan.

HAWKERHUNTER

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Dont beat yourself up over this Trey. I think its a great build and the extra work you have put into it has really paid off. The preshading has really come out a treat.Top marks for a difficult build mate.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thats a great build Trey looks very good and even better in the outside photos a job well done on such a large plane in one colour 5 stars worth

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I think your eye is far too critical Trey! Anybody would be proud of a build that good.

Gern

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I think it looks great. And, I've never seen another one built. Great job. I only have one problem with your photo's. Where on earth did you find blue sky ?

A

andyrobs

Hi Trey, I think it looks fantastic mate, cracking work you should be proud of.

Cheers, Andrew

First Name
Dave
Fantastic build of an interesting subject Trey.The exhaust staining looks very realistic.

C

CDW

After all the trials and tribulations..... another great build Trey!!!

M

mobear

it looks awesome and just the right amount of weathering,and it flys lol

mobear

B

Boldman

Good to see that your perseverance has paid off! Thats turned out to be a great model!

First Name
Sebastijan aka Seb
Beautiful flying wing you got there! Very nice work!

C

Caledonia

Lovely Job Trey, I think the model looks deceptively simple, hiding those long wing joints must have been tricky, and the excellent but hidden crew area. Cheers Derek

T

treyzx10r

Thanks for all the really great compliments everyone I really do appreciate it. I geuss we are our own worst critics and its hard not to focus on a trouble spot and forget to just look at the whole build.The seams were a real pain Derek you called that one for sure! I was my own worst enemy with the NMF and should have just left it alone instead of trying to fix a small A/B spit,it really did look a lot better before ,live and learn. Colin the blue sky is compliments of the 'Sunshine state' we pay for it in august trust me!