Northrop XB-35 Flying Wing 1/72 AMT/ERTL

T

treyzx10r

Thanks John!

I've gotten some done on the wing and its ready for a shot of primer. Not happy with the seams ,they molded the bottom ones right across the exhaust humps! My rescribing skills are'nt good so its looking ugly at the moment.While the primer is drying I'm working on the fiddly props and gear. The wheels are'nt the right tread pattern so I figured none would be better and sanded them smooth.

V

Vajled

like I'm watching some great movie...

watching and enjoying

good work my friend

Roman

T

treyzx10r

Thanks Fellas!

Primer on and panel lines rescribed,hope to get some NMF going today!

T

treyzx10r

Ole ,Roman thank you !

The NMF is on and the a/b picks now to act up and spit a few times,oh well I can live with it

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Woo-hoo Trey, thats some beast.

It's looking great, and must weigh a ton and painting must take some thought..

I'm really enjoying watching this build grow.

Tony.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
That looks fantastic! Looking forward to seeing this one compete and that is for sure.

Cheers

P

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Trey that looks great! at the moment it looks like a seriously sharp boomerang!! Cant wait to see it with all the props and undercarriage on, cheers tony

First Name
Michael
Looking fantastic Trey, such a cool plane and you're really doing it justice.

T

treyzx10r

Thanks for all the generous comments everyone,really appreciate the support!I'm sticking a fork in it and calling it done and its far from being one of my better builds. I just could'nt leave well enough alone and wound up mucking the NMF up to the point I just wanted it off the bench. The panel lines also leave a lot to be desired ,admit they are'nt one of my strong points and with such long runs found it difficult to keep the depth consistent. I will get some better pics outside tomorrow if it does'nt wind up in the bin first!

M

mobear

hey trey for all the rpobs you had it really does look good.(maybe on a windy day you could use it as a kite lol)

mobear

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
From just those few photos Trey I can see that you have made an excellent job of the NMF I'm looking forward to the outdoor shots. Don't bin it!!!!.

Vaughan