panzer II

J

John Huggins

Looking good John, like the detail.

Should look good when finished, i'll be watching u.

John

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
cheers bud just got to find a site that show the interior so i can get some wires and the radio in

john

D

dubster72

That looks like a nice kit & its coming together well. Keep us updated about how it goes because I wouldn't mind doing the same one!

Patrick

P

Polux

Looks good so far.

I'm sure this will be another fantastic of your "dios", the choise of the figures are really nice. Great diorama is comming....

That chance, also I have this model, but Tamiya one's. Buy it because they gave me (christmas) that of "Dragoon" to scale 1/6!!!!!

I like to see very much your progresses, it will be a great tank!!!

Have fun

Polux

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Looking really nice, John.

I'll enjoy watching this build.

Tony.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Looks good so far.I'm sure this will be another fantastic of your "dios", the choise of the figures are really nice. Great diorama is comming....

That chance, also I have this model, but Tamiya one's. Buy it because they gave me (christmas) that of "Dragoon" to scale 1/6!!!!!

I like to see very much your progresses, it will be a great tank!!!

Have fun

Polux
thanks for your kind words polux I will be looking forward to see your monster 1/6 scale in the future

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Looking really nice, John.I'll enjoy watching this build.

Tony.
cheers Tony I will update Tom Geegad

N

noble

Hi Johni love the interior detail here great job so far.

scott

J

John Huggins

Looking good John.

Nice detail on this kit, i want one to go with my Famo Dio so i can have the engine bay open & someone working on it.

Keep up the good work i'll be watching you. lol

John.

D

dubster72

Happiness is a primered-up model! That's coming together really well, the supplied detail is excellent & the bits you've added make it even better! Can't wait to see more!

Patrick

B

Buttonman

Really coming along nicely wouldn't wont to be the driver!!!!!!

Martin

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Looking good John.Nice detail on this kit, i want one to go with my Famo Dio so i can have the engine bay open & someone working on it.

Keep up the good work i'll be watching you. lol

John.
hello John thanks for the kind words it's a nice little model and there is a lot detail with this kit sholud be all built for the weekend Geegad

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Happiness is a primered-up model! That's coming together really well, the supplied detail is excellent & the bits you've added make it even better! Can't wait to see more!Patrick
chees Patrick im itching to get this built to do the fun part the painting and weathering but you know what happens when you rush...the last time I did that I dropped the thing on the kitchen floor I think there is still some panther under the dam cooker...lolJohn

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Really coming along nicely wouldn't wont to be the driver!!!!!! Martin
no I wouldn't you with armour that thin you would get a face full if it got hit in the front cheers for the kind words MartinJohn